No title

 

I will make a custom font for you to use it in your projects


CUSTOM FONT AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE WITH FULL OWNERSHIP & UNLIMITED REVISIONS


If you're looking for a custom font to use in all your projects (logos, websites, business cards, t-shirts...), you are in the right place!


I'm a font developer from Morocco and here are some of my skills:

  • Creating new custom fonts from scratch or from the client's sample;
  • Modifying fonts.
  • Adjusting kerning, adding contextual alternates and ligatures, and other OpenType features.
  • I also have experience with creating Arabic, Cyrillic, Greek, and Hebrew fonts.


What do you need to provide to get started?

  • Tell me more about the font you want (Targeted audience, Style of the font, etc...).
  • Send some pictures of fonts you like and want something similar.










Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post