Logo Animation

 

I will create a perfect custom logo animation


About This Gig

Looking for a custom logo animation? You've come to the right place!


Based on your vision and our creativity, I will create a clean, stylish custom logo animation for your brand!! We are here to give you all kind of animation services. Feel free to send me a message! I am always ready to discuss. Thank you :)


Note: I don't work on logos related to:

  1. Sexual and Nudity
  2. Gambling
  3. Alcohol/Wine


Why Choose Us?


  • Unlimited Free Revisions
  • Fast, On Time Delivery 
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Creative, UNIQUE and totally CUSTOM made


You can use it for:


  • Brand Promotion
  • Commercials
  • YouTube Intro outro
  • Promo Video
  • 2D Reveal animation
  • Intro Animation


If you don't have any brief or idea about the animation NO WORRIES! I have all under control, Just send me your logo and I'll get you awesome animation.




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post