No title

 

I will create movie, game, brand, book trailer or promo for YouTube


Are you Looking for a Cinematic & Eye-Catching trailer or Promo Video to promote your business, event, game, product, service or brand?

If YEP!


Then I am here to fulfil your expectations.


WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THIS GIG:

  • Cinematic Trailer or Promo video in Full HD
  • Background Music and Sound Design
  • Stock Footages for Story blocks
  • Cinematic Explainer Titles Overlay
  • Color Grading & Correction
  • Overlay & Filters
  • Revisions (Till your satisfaction)
  • Friendly & Fast Communication


Why me?

  • With more than 300 Positive Reviews
  • 4 Years of Experience in trailers Making
  • 100% Expectations fulfilment & Satisfaction
  • And at the End " Trust me, I am Creative"


What do I need to get started?

  • Necessary Footage
  • 7-8 Explainer Text 
  • Book, Movie or whatever Cover
  • Logos
  • Additional Files (if needed)


Please Feel Free to Message me Before Ordering!


Thank you!












Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post