No title

 

I will do Hollywood quality rotoscoping,keying professionally


About This Gig

About gig

--------------------------------

Hi,

Me Furkanul mumin Working as a Team Lead in a VFX Studio, and I Have experience in Rotoscoping for Hollywood, Film, Music Video, Tv Commercials.

My work desire to ensure you perfect rotoscoping for your film tv commercial and music video as much details possible because details matter and

I can make sure pixel-perfect Rotoscoping as Hollywood Quality as you want.


As per as you need, I can provide you Project File For:


1. The Foundry NUKE

2. Silhouette FX

3. Mocha pro

4. After Effects

5. Adobe Premier


And My Service For you:


# Rotoscoping

# Clean plate

# 2D tracking

# Wire\Object remove

# Alpha matte render

# Hair paint

# Roto-paint

# Green\Blue screen

# Sky replacement

# Background replacement



Note: If you have any questions or requirements, feel free to ask. And please contact me before ordering.




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post